Wednesday, January 26, 2011

20 Week Update

We went for our 20 week appt. on 01/10 and the doctor said everything still looks great!  We've finally officially agreed on Kaylin Hope as her name.  Now I can start monogramming stuff like a crazy person!  I think we are done with the ultrasounds for a while so our appt. just consisted of listening to her little heart beat and talking with the doctor.  I have been feeling her move a lot since about Week 18 and Josh finally felt her the other night.  I have also been feeling much better than before!  Praise the lord! 


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  Yes - they are so comfortable!
Gender: It's a GIRL - Kaylin Hope Brown
Movement: Very often - especially at night
Sleep: Much better
What I miss: Nothing right now
Cravings: Anything sweet / Mexican / Pizza
Symptoms: Feeling much better the past few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment