Thursday, February 10, 2011

24 Weeks - Kaylin Hope

Our 24 week appointment was Monday, February 7th.  The doctor said that Kaylin looks good and is measuring a week ahead (25).  He said I'm retaining some fluid but he'll check me again when I go next month.  I've had bronchitis for the past 10 days and he gave me some medicine that made it disappear almost overnight...praise the lord!  We've slowly started working on Kaylin's room and I got her bedding ordered this week.  I'm starting to get really excited about all this girl stuff!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Definitely Yes
Gender: It's a GIRL - Kaylin Hope Brown
Movement: Very often - especially at night
Sleep: Much better
What I miss: Not having heartburn!
Cravings: Anything sweet / Mexican / Pizza
Symptoms: I'm feeling really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment