Thursday, April 19, 2012

Kaylin's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Kaylin's 1st Birthday with a pool party.  She slept through almost the entire thing and had to be woken up to eat her cake.  Everyone had a great time and the weather was perfect (besides being a little too windy).  I am so grateful for the wonderful family and friends we have that love our baby girl and came to celebrate with her.  Her birth was a roller coaster of emotions and she has done nothing but thrive and grow.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.  She is definitely our little miracle baby!










What she really thought about the cake.........


Beach balls, bubbles, water guns, and goldfish crackers in a bucket for the kiddos!





Happy 1st Birthday Kaylin Hope!!!

9 comments:

  1. Your children are precious! Encouraging that you too were ttc for 3 years. We are on our 3rd year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a little doll! So glad that you found me! I am now following! Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. came over from Kelly's...nice to meet another MS blogger! Your sweet Kaylin is adorable :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came from Kelly's blog. My girls have that same bathing suit. Kaylin looks super sweet in it! She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replying to your comment from Kelly's Korner! She is so precious! I am now following too! :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing about other southern bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for stopping by! What a precious family you have. Love the pics from the b'day party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping over from Kelly's Korner! It's great to find another Mississippi blogger! I live in Southaven! The birthday party photos are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute party! I am stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I am a south MS girl too. It's great to see a neighbor!

    ReplyDelete