Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kaylin Hope - 28 Week Update

We went for my 28 week appt. on 03/07.  We got to hear the heartbeat and everything went well.  I had originally failed my 1-hour glucose test so I was sent for the 3-hour test last week.  I passed and thank goodness I don't have gestational diabetes.  I like cake way too much to have to change my diet! :-)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  Yes - they are so comfortable!
Gender: It's a GIRL - Kaylin Hope Brown
Movement: Very often - especially at night and after eating
Sleep: Not so good - I have to make several trips to the bathroom at night
Cravings: Anything sweet / Pizza / BBQ
Symptoms: Heartburn like crazy but I'd much rather have that than morning sickness!
 I am now scheduled to go every 2 weeks so I'm very excited!  4 weeks between appt's for re-assurance was a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment