Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kaylin Hope - 32 week update

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 26 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  Yes - they are so comfortable!
Gender: It's a GIRL - Kaylin Hope Brown
Movement: Very often - especially at night and after eating
Sleep: Not good at all!  The doctor actually gave me a prescription for Ambien to help me sleep.  The side-effects are crazy but I sleep like a baby!
Cravings:  Anything with sugar!
Symptoms: Heartburn, pain in my legs and lower back, and the list could go on and on! :-) 
 
I am so ready for our new baby girl to get here.  I'm getting super anxious!  I had a surprise shower at work several weeks ago and received a ton of super cute girl clothes!  I love the girl's I work with and never expected a shower!  



No comments:

Post a Comment